Monday 27 April 2009

It's been a long time... since July - so I'm not good at this blogging lark... my mind is full of questions, where to plant the lavender, is Gwenllian's spirit still haunting me, what aspects of my life should I shrug off in a desire for progression, Sophia is wisdom, wisdom is black, like the darkness of chaos...

Motion.Silence.Echo is in temporary stasis - temporarily... Summer's Joy Rekindled will finally be released in time for - well, summer's joy to be rekindled... in the meantime, I have composed a soundtrack for the feature film GRASP and am putting the finishing touches to The Whispering Void this one is solo and possibly the most attractive of my solo recordings to date - piano's, strings, acoustic guitars, voice, depth, darkness, death... like I said 'attractive'! Did I ever tell you about my love of pianos? Another day...

No comments: