Thursday 20 December 2007

The Silent Architect

My fourth solo album is now available.

Architect - web sleeve

'The Silent Architect....

...is a study in atmospheres and elements. The aim was to create something abstract, something open to interpretation. Something connected to the world around us and what is beyond...each track linked to one of the four elements or to spirit.

I wanted to force myself outside of my comfort zone, to find a new approach and give my music new opportunities and textures. I set myself clear parameters - time to move away from distortion, claustrophobia, aggression and to create an expression of peace and comfort.

‘The Silent Architect’ is my soul coming up for air before plunging back down into the darker recesses...’
Susan Matthews, Wales, Dec 2007


'Silent Variations' is a companion EP of Remixes and Alternate Versions of tracks:

Silent Variations websleeve

No comments: